Under general supervision, the Sales Associate is the principal selling agent for the company and is responsible to achieve the short and long-range sales objectives. Objectives will be achieved by maintaining existing customers in their assigned area. As a Sales Associate must have a high level of flexibility. The person is required to coordinate sales activities and promotions with other employees and administrators of the company as well as customers and clients of the company with respect to their needs, concerns, and schedules.
Travel to customers and potential customer’s facilities providing them with information and support as required to secure and maintain business.
• Establish, maintain, and develop business, social and civic relationships with customers in the assigned territory to maximum profitability.
• Responsible for selling s to all customers in the assigned territory.
• Grow business by anticipating customer needs, determining appropriate solutions to business problems, and providing an overall high level of customer service.
• Understand and execute the sales plan and price adjustments based on management’s instructions.
• Communicate plans to customers and effectively manage resources to support sales volume. • Communicate new product and service opportunities, information, or feedback gathering through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Cooperate with the accounting department to assure the collection of accounts receivable due. • Assist in establishing sales objectives for the territory in cooperation with (Deputy) Area Team Managers or (Assistant) Sales Managers.
• Cooperate with assigned office and logistic staff to achieve territory sales goals.
• Provide timely reporting of activities in the field to assist in business and product planning.
• Submits sales activity reports and other reports as needed.
• Attend quarterly inventory count.
• Other duties as assigned
【Working Hours, Working style】
50K-55K including bonus
Saturdays, Sundays, holidays
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Communicate effectively and work cooperatively with the sales staff, management, and clients
• Strong communication and conversation skills
• Ability to be cooperative and able to work as part of a team • Ability to verify, draft, and update database quickly and accurately
• Ability to travel to customer’s location
• Ability to learn Oracle ERP software
• Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under various time constraints
• Ability to perform his or her job responsibilities as the workload fluctuates; multitask and keep projects progressing simultaneously
• Ability to be outgoing, courteous, genuine, and approachable
• Ability to be self-confident and mature, with a positive attitude and approach to work