How It Works
How to write a resume
Types of Visa in the U.S.
Job Interview Strategies
Our services and benefits
Company Information / Directions & Map
Careers at QUICK USA
Job Search & Career Change in the U.S.
Article 1 (Recruitment Services)
The services (hereinafter referred to as “the services”) refer to the following and other related services offered by Company:
(1) Job Search and Placement Support Services
It is a generic term for services that are offered from registration through employment and deemed beneficial for job seekers which include matching a user’s (job seeker’s) information with recruiting conditions, counselling conducted by a recruiting consultant, providing information on opening positions and career change, negotiations with a potential employer, etc.
(2) Email Newsletter Distribution Service
Company sends various useful job-related information by e-mail.
Article 2 (User)
1. A “user” means a person to whom Company has approved the use of the services and who has agreed to the terms and “Policy for Protection of Personal Information” and applied for the services.
2. At the time of applying for the services, it is deemed that a user has approved of all contents of terms and “Policy for Protection of Personal Information”.
3. In the case where information provided by a user is insufficient, we may not be able to offer the services.
Article 3 (Application for the Service and Screening of the User)
1. Company reserves the right to reject an application at any time if it is deemed inappropriate to provide the services for the user. Furthermore, there is no obligation for Company to respond to questions or make any correspondence concerning this judgment.
2. Company assumes no responsibility for any losses incurred by the matter listed in the preceding paragraph.
Article 4 (Handling of Personal Information)
Company collects, uses, provides and manages a user's personal information appropriately based on the separately specified terms, “Policy for Protection of Personal Information”.
Article 5 (Verification of Recruitment)
Company verifies a user's preferences and application details against recruitment conditions provided by a potential employer. Company cannot inform a user of the criteria and reasons for the judgement.
Article 6（Prohibited Acts of User）
The following acts are prohibited when applying for and using the services:
(1) Acts of declaring and providing false information.
(2) Acts of slandering, defaming, insulting other users, third parties or people involved in Company.
(3) Acts that infringe rights such as infringement of privacy or intellectual properties such as copyrights and trademark and defamation of other users, third parties or people involved in Company.
(4) Acts that obstruct our operations, damage the trust and reputation of Company.
(5) Acts of disclosing and leaking information that a user has acquired through the services to third parties.
(6) Any acts that will or may violate public order and standards of decency.
(7) Acts that are related to unlawful or antisocial forces, that benefit or take advantages of such forces, that cause harm from such forces.
Article 7 (Suspension and Termination of the Services)
1. When Company deems that a user violates the terms or that a trusting relationship between Company and the user cannot be maintained, Company may suspend or end the services immediately at any time without notice. Company shall assume no responsibility for any damages incurred by this. The term of this Article shall not prevent Company from claiming for compensation for damages.
2. In the case described in the preceding paragraph, Company shall have no obligation to respond to any questions or make any correspondence concerning this judgement.
Article 8 (Modification and Interruption of the Services)
When any of the following situations arises, Company may temporarily suspend or modify a part or all of the service without notice or the user’s consent.
(1) In the case where urgent needs are present such as system maintenance, inspection and updates to provide the services.
(2) In the case where it is difficult to offer the services due to system failure, computer virus, earthquake, fire, blackout or other unavoidable forces that cannot be prevented by regular safety measures.
(3) In the case where Company determines it is difficult to offer the services due to other unforeseen circumstances.
Article 9 (User's Responsibilities and Disclaimers)
1. The use of the services is based on a user’s own responsibility.
2. The user assumes all responsibility for information that he or she has provided to Company through using the services.
3. The use of the services does not guarantee its effectiveness such as a successful employment or career change.
4. It is a user’s responsibility to ensure job details and working conditions directly with the employer after joining the company and to enter into an at-will relationship with the employer. Although Company confirms such details with the employer, Company does not guarantee ultimate employment conditions.
5. When a user suffers from damages caused by using the services, Company is liable only for damages that are seemed direct and normal. Company is not responsible for any other damages.
Article 10 (Compensation for Damages)
When a user causes damages to Company’s staff or third parties, the user shall compensate for these damages and absolve Company from responsibilities for them.
Article 11 (Modification of the Terms)
Article 12 (Unstipulated Matters)
Matters that are not stipulated in this agreement shall be negotiated and resolved in good faith between Company and the user.
<Regarding the Handling of Personal Information>
Company stores and manages a user’s personal information based on the following operations:
[Definition of Personal Information]
Personal information is the information on an individual such as name, address, job history, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. that are used to identify an individual.
[Purpose of Collecting Personal Information]
Company collects personal information in order to provide a user with appropriate job search/career change support services. However, Company may also use personal information upon requesting questionnaires for improving the services.
[Usage and Provision of Personal Information]
Company handles a user’s personal information for the purpose of collecting personal information. Company will not disclose or provide personal information to companies or third parties without the user’s consent.
[Provision of Personal Information to Our Group Companies]
We may provide personal information to our group companies only when necessary for the performance of our services. When personal information is provided to our group companies, we will remain in compliance with personal data protection laws and other relevant laws and regulations governing privacy and disclosure.
1. The purpose is to provide data to our group companies below.
• Quick Global, Inc.
• QUICK GLOBAL MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. (Mexico)
• Centre People Appointments Ltd. (UK)
2. The items of personal data that will be provided to our group companies are as follows.
Name, address, phone number, email address, educational background, work history etc.
3. The means or method of providing personal data to our group companies is as follows.
(1)Telephone (2)Email (3)Postal (4)Written (5)Oral
4. We will discontinue the provision of personal information to our group companies upon the request of users.
[Management of Personal Information]
Company incorporates both technical and organizational means to constantly maintain practical precautions necessary to safeguard personal information from unauthorized access and from being lost, destroyed, altered, or leaked.
Under the supervision of Company’s appointed Personal Information Management Manager, Company makes efforts to protect personal information appropriately.
There are times when Company outsources system improvement, maintenance and information processing as well as the handling of personal information. Outsourcing the handling of personal information is carried out only after the non-disclosure agreement is signed by chosen contractors.
[Retention Period of Personal Information]
Based on the Policy for Protection of Personal Information and after the appropriate retention period has passed, Company deletes the user’s personal information. In addition, Company will not return documents that have been mailed or brought to them such as resume and other related documents regardless of the employment result. Company will delete and discard personal information responsibly.
[Amendment, Disclosure, Deletion (Termination of the Services) ]
Company complies with requests to amend, disclose, delete (terminate the services) personal information promptly upon verification of the identity of the user making such request. However, Company may not be able to respond to requests including amendment, addition, or deletion of personal information (termination of the services) in the case where retention of business records was required based on federal law, state law or it causes impediments to Company.
[About Cookie Usage]
[Revision of the Terms]
Company reserves the right to revise “Regarding the Handling of Personal Information” at any time when necessary without the user’s consent.