日系ITソリューションプロバイダーよりERP Project Managerの募集です。日英バイリンガル、5年以上のPM経験必須。ERP PM経験やMicrosoft DynamicsやPower Platformの知見優遇。120K。NYマンハッタンのオフィスへのハイブリッド勤務。（条件次第でリモート勤務も相談可）
ERP Project Manager
· Engineering Activity
- Provide support desk functions to assigned clients mainly dealing with inquiries, executing predefined operation/tasks, escalating to/communicating with project/support members, including clients, vendors and internal members, tracking the statuses of incidents and tickets, actively monitoring and owning incidents and user questions and keeping information in systems and documents updated.
- Provide project management, mainly preparing and updating project documents, managing activities of vendors, keep updating project management systems, summarizing work logs and communicating with project stakeholders.
- Execute assigned project tasks, such as predefined operation/tasks, documentation, and user support.
- Meet assigned budgets and due or escalate to management before exceeding the budgets or passing the due date.
- Conduct continuous operation streamlining and improvement.
- Conduct other miscellaneous tasks related to projects and supports.
- Work at a client place for a shot term or regularly and go onsite to have sessions as needed.
· Analysis Activity
- Record his/her daily work logs every day in the work log systems, such as Sprint Back Log and SharePoint.
- Analyze actual versus forecast of assigned support cases and assigned projects.
- Analyze the situations of assigned support cases or assigned projects and come up with improvement plans or solutions.
- Prepare and report for his/her line manager regarding statuses of assigned projects/support cases.
- Come up with improvement plans or solutions based on the above analysis and execute them arranging stakeholders by him/herself
· Management Activity
- Provide leadership for team members by building and motivating them to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Guide team members to solve issues they have and to acquire higher skills
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate with the sales and FC team to achieve effective business operation, while avoiding potential project risks
- Value teamwork covering absence of teammates and supporting them.
- Comply with laws, regulations, SYSCOM Employee Guide Book and the operation rules defined in the assigned teams.
【Working Hours, Working style】
9:00 - 17:00
Hybrid work from NY Office
New York, NY
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ADD/LTD insurance, 401K
Saturday, Sunday, Holiday
Business level in speaking, reading and writing in Japanese and English
+5 years of IT Project Management Experience
ERP Project Management Experience
Basic understanding of Microsoft Dynamics or Power Platform